Treezor actively takes part in developing innovative solutions aiming to improve the user experience. Data security is, along with service agility and scalability, an essential part of Treezor’s project to build a French benchmark BaaS solution for the European market.
Thanks to its license as an electronic money institution and the flexibility of its technology, Treezor is the precursor of the Banking-as-a-Service model and is the European leader with a presence in 5 countries: Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy and France.
As Banking-as-a-Service precursor, Treezor embeds tech, regulatory and security aspects into its offering to provide access via API to the entire payment chain, from receiving to issuing payments. Treezor devotes a significant part of its resources to developing new technology in order to support innovation and its customers’ growth strategies.
Treezor is the first French Electronic Money Institution authorized to provide all types of payment services from 1 to 8. Its European passporting license enables Treezor to provide its services in 25 countries.
The Treezor Team
Caroline De Barros
Treezor is a Banking as a Service (BaaS) leader
payment cards issued
- Top 5 in the Fintech FW500 ranking (2019)
- MCDS Mastercard Innovation Award (2018)
- Selection of the best Baas platforms by Business Insider (2019)
- Listed as a ‘Transformer’ in the Aperture market report about BaaS and embedded finance (2021)
- Finalist in the “Best Embedded Finance initiative” category – Banking Tech Awards (2022)