Client identification solution
This identification and verification service, which is based on automatic and human analysis, meets regulatory obligations in the context of the fight against money laundering and terrorism. This solution, which can be carried out using secure video technology, fits perfectly into the customer journey regardless of the device. Treezor accepts the most common international identity documents and offers access to this service for all European companies and residents. As an authorized institution, Treezor is responsible for protecting the information collected.
The KYC service managed by Treezor
Treezor offers KYC (for individuals) and KYB (for businesses) services via API in order to verify the identity of payment account holders and cardholders.
The entirely digital solution provided by Treezor automatically analyzes all documents required for identification. Then a Treezor agent checks the process has been properly conducted for the entire KYC or KYB verification file.
What are the characteristics of the KYC/KYB service of Treezor?
- KYC: ID card, Passport, proof of address, driver’s license, etc.
- KYB: Status, company registration certificate, UBO, etc.
- International: France and the European Union …
- Manual analysis: Verification by an operator for certain document types or when an anomaly is detected.
- Automatic analysis: Almost instantaneous verification of many legal documents, no matter what the format is (jpeg, etc.)
- Anti-money laundering and combating the financing of terrorism (AML-CFT): PEP check and sanctions lists (through questioning by independent partner organizations).